Automatic REV™ Series SFI Certified Carbon Fiber Driveshafts - Mustang S550 2018-19. Part# JJ-21217
Suits Mustang S550 2018-2019 5.0L GTRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
$2,695.00Sold Out - Pre-order Available
Contact us for delivery date (03) 9553 6915
REV™ Series carbon fiber driveshafts are direct bolt-in. Designed and wound specifically the S550 Ford Mustangs, they feature the same high quality materials and benefits as the rest of our REV™ Series driveshafts and are SFI Certified
Engineered for up to 1500 HP with a max rated torque of 1000 lb*ft, QA1's Mustang driveshafts feature Spicer Life Series 1350 U-joints, and utilize a high speed CV joint with a high speed sealing boot and high temp grease. This high speed capability allows us to minimize effects of NVH while increasing performance.
What makes QA1's driveshaft the best?
- A truly engineered system from transmission to rear end
- Extended transmission and differential life
- Quicker acceleration
- More power to the ground
- NVH testing helps eliminate driveline vibrations
- Balanced as an assembly without the use of welded or bonded weights, ensuring a precise and more reliable balance
- Lighter and stronger than steel, aluminum and other carbon fiber driveshafts
- Safer than steel and aluminum driveshafts
- Proudly wound in-house using 3M™ Matrix Resin in QA1's Lakeville, Minnesota facility
NOTE: The Mustang driveshafts are designed for stock vehicles. Any modifications can affect fitment. Please contact us to confirm that the driveshaft will have the correct fitment for your vehicle.
Piece of Excellence11 January 2020I made the fatal mistake of initially buying a one piece Aluminium Driveshaft for my 19 Gt Mustang. I did not feel the carbon Fibre was worth the price. Big mistake. The aluminium shaft was useless. Vibrated like hell despite what the manufacturer may claim. I dropped this manufacturer like a hot potato and would not buy their carbon Fibre driveshaft. After some extensive research i found that QA1 was the pick. Could not be happier.No vibration. Smoothness in power delivery and excellent throttle response. No clunkiness as well. And much less rotational mass. The OEM shaft was very heavy!! Thank you to Fred for supplying this wonderful product