Injen Cold Air Intake - Ford Ranger 3.2L I5 (Diesel) #eSR930P
Suits Ford Ranger 2015-2017
Injen Cold Air Intake - Ford Ranger
2015 - 2017 Ford Ranger 3.2L I5 (Diesel)
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 9 HP and 17 Ft. Lbs. of Torque
- Aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
- Automotive grade silicone couplers
- Designed to work with stock calibration
- Air filter located to receive coolest, densest air charge with maximum airflow
- SuperNano-Web Dry air filter requires no oil
- Heat shield helps to keep unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Mandrel bent 6061-T6 aluminum induction tube
You have a Ford Ranger, with a Diesel? Well Then, its time to step up its power! Check out the Injen eSR930. This kit cranks the power up by 9 HP and 17 Ft. Lbs. of Torque. This Ranger intake uses an aluminum intake tube, allowing for smoother, uninterrupted airflow. The eSR930 cold air intake system rocks a stylish black heat shield to keep the air filter isolated from unwanted engine bay heat. Helping keep your air charge cool and dense. The piping for the eSR930 is available with either a polished or wrinkle black finish to maximize your engine bay aesthetics per your preference.
Handling the filtration duties on this diesel Ranger CAI is our SuperNano-Web Dry air filter which provides some of the greatest flow and unbeatable filtration available. The SuperNano-Web Dry air filters do not require any oil which makes them easy to clean and care for. The eSR930 intake system comes complete with all required hardware making it a hassle-free and easy installation. Plus, like all Injen parts, this intake comes with our unbeatable Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other American Speed users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.